It can get confusing knowing which company handles what when you work as a real estate agent. You’re a member at a brokerage, local association, national association, the MLS and the list goes on and on. To help ease some of that confusion, here is a list of 5 things we often get calls for at ARMLS, but can only be handled by your association:
- Changing your phone number or email address – This information feeds directly down to us from the association and will automatically update in Flexmls. The reverse is not always true, so be sure to go to them first.
- CE Credits – ARMLS does no offer CE credits for classes but your continuing education classes can be done through your association. ARMLS classes are free as a subscriber benefit but do not come with CE credit hours.
- Listing Transfers – You’ll need to transfer your listings if you change offices or brokerages. Your association will have a process for you to complete in order to make the transfer.
- Ethic Complaints – Complaints based on the NAR Code of Ethics should go through your association.
- Signage – When you need signs or banners for your listings, you can pick those up at your associations store.
For more on this topic check out our blog on Who Do I Contact?