It can get confusing knowing which company handles what when you work as a real estate agent. You’re a member at a brokerage, local association, national association, the MLS and the list goes on and on. To help ease some of that confusion, here is a list of 5 things we often get calls for at ARMLS, but can only be handled by your association:
- Changing your phone number or email address – This information feeds directly down to us from the association and will automatically update in Flexmls. The reverse is not always true, so be sure to go to them first.
- CE Credits – ARMLS does not offer CE credits for classes but your continuing education classes can be done through your association. ARMLS classes are free as a subscriber benefit but do not come with CE credit hours.
- Listing Transfers – You’ll need to transfer your listings if you change offices or brokerages. Your association will have a process for you to complete in order to make the transfer.
- Ethic Complaints – Complaints based on the NAR Code of Ethics should go through your association.
- Signage – When you need signs or banners for your listings, you can pick those up at your associations store.
For more on this topic check out our blog on Who Do I Contact?
Chelsea Oakland joined the ARMLS team in 2014. With her learning and development experience she knew she would have an impact on the company’s end goal to service its more than 40,000 subscribers.