Appeals may be field on any category fine or violation. The appeal request must be submitted within 10 days of the violation notice date. If approved, the subscriber will be notified of the required appeal fee. Follow the prompts below to complete the appeal request.
- All appeals require an appeal fee of $50.
- Only one appeal fee will be charged for each appeal request.
- The appeal fee is due within 10 days from the appeal fee notice date.
- The fee will be refunded if the appeal results in a no violation and no penalty ruling.
- The fee will be forfeited if the penalty or violation is upheld on appeal.
- The appeal fee is in addition to any penalty that was imposed.
VALID GROUNDS FOR APPEAL
The reason for an appeal request must be based on at least one of the three valid grounds for appeal as noted below. If your appeal is not based on one of the three valid grounds for appeal, your request for a hearing will be denied.
LETTER OF EXPLANATION AND HEARING ATTENDANCE
A detailed letter of explanation based on the Select the appropriate attendance preference below. Note, attendance is not required. If the subscriber is not in attendance, the letter will stand in for them.
A detailed explanation based on the selected grounds for appeal is required.