Have you ever wondered about what the difference is between listing prices displayed in Flexmls? See what each price indicates below.
Listing Price Definitions
- Original List Price – The price of a listing at the time of its origination. The Original List Price always displays and cannot be adjusted.
- List Price – The price of a listing if the status is Active, UCB, CCBS, TOM or Pending.
- Sold Price – The final sold price of a Closed listing.
- High Price – The high season list price for Vacation Ready Rental listings.
- Low Price – The low season list price for Vacation Ready Rental listings.
- Current Price – The current price of a listing regardless of status. This price can be seen throughout Flexmls listing reports. Vacation Ready Rentals will display the High Price as the Current Price.