Are you listing a property in an age-restricted community? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve gathered some tips and tricks to help make the process easier.
Arizona is a popular destination for snowbirds and retirees, so it’s no surprise that many properties fall within 55+ communities. These communities can offer a variety of amenities and features that cater specifically to the wants and needs of the 55+ community. More is more when adding a listing, so besides selecting the Age Rstrt field under Special Listing Conditions, consider the following:
- If there is no Elementary School, Middle School and High School applicable to the property, you can enter them as “Adult.”
- If the property is in a well-known community or subdivision, including the Planned Community Name and Marketing Name can be beneficial.
- Be sure to include all applicable Community Features, such as swimming pools, pickleball courts and golf courses.
- Some buyers may have mobility issues, so it’s important to understand the Exterior Stories and # of Interior Levels for the property. Make sure to include Accessibility Features and the Unit Style in your listing.
- If the property is Furnished, indicate this under the Features field.
We hope this list is beneficial to you in adding age-restricted properties in Flexmls. For a complete overview of the listing process, take our Adding a Listing online course or register for a live class.