Need an easy way to allow access to your listings only at certain times? Custom Supra lockbox access times are for you. Whether you use an XpressKEY or eKEY, you can have more control over when showings occur by using Timed Access on your Supra lockboxes. You need to know the 4-digit shackle code to modify Timed Access settings on any Supra lockbox.
Out in the field, you can choose either a pre-programmed showing window or 24-hour access.
- Press the small On/Off button on the right side of the key to turn on your XpressKEY.
- Press the White Arrow on the bottom right of the screen.
- Press Keybox Settings to select the blue circle for 24-hour Access or Timed Access, depending on which you prefer. Note: The Timed Access window cannot be edited in the field.
- Press Enter, then input the 4-digit shackle code and press Enter.
- The XpressKEY screen will display Communicating. When the change is complete, it will display Success! Keybox Settings have been updated. If there is a problem with the update, an error message will appear.
To edit the specific hours of a Supra lockbox’s custom Timed Access window, bring the lockbox to any ARMLS Support Center and we will program the specific window for you. At this time, you cannot edit the hours of the showing window online through SupraWEB.
Unlike the XpressKEY, the eKEY gives you the ability to edit the Timed Access window or choose 24-hour access while in the field.
- From Android or iPhone, open the eKEY application.
- Tap Inventory and select the serial number for the lockbox you wish to edit.
- Tap Edit at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Access Hours, type which day(s) of the week you would like to modify.
- Select a Start Time. Tap End Time.
- Select an End Time. Tap Save at the top right.
- Tap Program at the bottom of the screen and enter your 4-digit shackle code.
- Activate Bluetooth on lockbox by pressing up/letting go of the keypouch.
Find more eKEY, XpressKEY and Keybox resources at Supra’s Customer Support center.