Beginning today, co-listers will now get notices, in addition to other improved courtesy notice enhancements.
All parties will now receive the listing closed notice, which will include all concessions, sold price and COE date.
Co-Listing agents now receive
- Expiring in 10 Days notice
- Status Change to UCB notice
- 10 and 2 Days Closing notices
- Listing has Closed notice
Selling agents now receive
- 10 and 2 Days Closing notices (new notice) will only display the COE date
Always remember when reporting an error regardless of transaction side to select “a self-reported error on my listing“. Self-Reports are addressed with priority and no violation is issued.
Madison has been part of the ARMLS family since 2015. As the Content Editor, she brings an extensive background in writing, editing, communication and punnery.