A new admin policy is now live in the MLS. This change will help modernize ARMLS, protect the data and ensure we stay ADRE compliant. If your brokerage has any Admin logins or plans to acquire them, the new admin policy will require action (read policy 7.4 here). This Board of Directors approved policy has been rolled out.
- All Admin IDs will now be $50 per rolling 90-day quarter and there will no longer be free Admin logins.
- Since we are now charged per ID by our vendor, we must now charge for all IDs.
- Admins who hold an active ADRE license must be regular ARMLS subscribers. Our new system will allow the broker to grant the same administrative functions that an admin would have to a subscriber in their office/company.
- All old admin IDs will be de-activated on 12/31/2018. All brokers must re-apply for the admins they wish to keep.
- All admins will receive new usernames and passwords.
- The old days of scanning paperwork are gone. We’re building a tool in ATLAS where brokers can add admins, drop admins, pay for admins and give agents in their office admin/super-user capabilities without the need for paperwork.
Why Make These Changes?
- To modernize the way admins are administered
- To comply with ADRE guidelines on licensed vs. non-licensed assistants
- To update our policy to local and national standards
- To stop abuse of the system