Did you know that Thanksgiving is the biggest house fire day of the year? Help protect your clients biggest assets by passing-on these safety tips on the right way to deep-fry your bird:
- Always deep fry turkeys outside and away from your home
- Never put the bird in frozen
- Prior to turning it on, place the bird in and fill tank with water to determine how much oil should be used
- Temp should be set at 350 degrees
- Wear protective clothing, including closed toed shoes
- Keep fire extinguisher nearby
The Phoenix Fire Department made this video to show you important dos and don’ts when it comes to deep frying turkeys.
Megan has been working in the real estate industry for over a decade. She specializes in helping new agents begin their journey. In her free time she enjoys reading, writing, dogs, and traveling.