Did you know that Thanksgiving is the biggest house fire day of the year? Help protect your clients biggest assets by passing-on these safety tips on the right way to deep-fry your bird:
- Always deep fry turkeys outside and away from your home
- Never put the bird in frozen
- Prior to turning it on, place the bird in and fill tank with water to determine how much oil should be used
- Temp should be set at 350 degrees
- Wear protective clothing, including closed toed shoes
- Keep fire extinguisher nearby
The Phoenix Fire Department made this video to show you important dos and don’ts when it comes to deep frying turkeys.