When you’re self-employed, knowledge is power. That especially rings true for subscribers. There are thousands of books on various topics related to real estate. We’ve picked out five that are specific to helping agents achieve success. Happy reading!
- Spin Selling – Written by Neil Rackham, former president and founder of Huthwaite corporation, “SPIN Selling is essential reading for anyone involved in selling or managing a sales force. This groundbreaking resource details revolutionary SPIN (Situation, Problem, Implication, Need-payoff) strategy.”
- Who Moved My Cheese? – Written by Spencer Johnson. “An amazing way to deal with change in your work and in your life. A timeless business classic, Who Moved My Cheese? uses a simple parable to reveal profound truths about dealing with change so that you can enjoy less stress and more success in your work and in your life.”
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Written by Stephen R. Covey. “Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. With penetrating insights and pointed anecdotes, Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity.”
- Before Happiness – Written by Shawn Achor. “The five hidden keys to achieving success, spreading happiness, and sustaining positive change. Why are some people able to make positive change while others remain the same? Harvard trained researcher Shawn Achor described why happiness is the precursor to greater success. This book is about what comes before both. Because before we can be happy or successful, we need to first develop the ability to see that positive change is possible.”
- The One Thing – Written by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. “In The One Thing, you’ll learn to cut through the clutter, achieve better results in less time, build momentum toward your goal, dial down the stress, overcome that overwhelmed feeling, revive your energy, stay on track, master what matters to you. The One Thing delivers extraordinary results in every area of your life.”
Megan has been working in the real estate industry for over a decade. She specializes in helping new agents begin their journey. In her free time she enjoys reading, writing, dogs, and traveling.