My Email address and website flexmlsChanging your address and website on file with ARMLS is simple. If you are a PAR member, please skip to the special note below. From the flexmls menu bar, select Preferences and then My Profile. You will then see “My Addresses” and “My Web Addresses” options among others, select which item you wish to change and proceed to make your changes.


PAR members need to contact PAR to change their address/website as updating in flexmls is overridden by PAR.