You may already know that Flexmls offers pre-configured MLS map overlays (available in the Overlays drop down menu found in the top right corner of any map search).
But did you know that you can also create and save custom map overlays?
Why Create Custom Map Overlays
Custom overlays enhance your search results and save you time, which equals faster, higher quality service for your clients.
Let’s say you meet 5 prospective clients who really want to buy in Arcadia. Arcadia isn’t a city, it’s a loosely defined area of the Valley. No problem—you can draw it once, save it as a custom overlay and re-use it with your other clients.
How to Create a Custom Map Overlay
- Draw a polygon of the area using the map drawing tools
- After drawing the polygon, click Save
- Select Save Polygons as My Map Overlay
- Name and save your new overlay (access it from the Overlays drop down menu of any map search)
- Name and save your new overlay, and you’ll always be able to access it from the Overlays drop down menu of any map search.