Need an easy way to allow access to your listings only at certain times? Custom Supra lockbox access times are for you. Whether you use an ActiveKEY or eKEY, you can have more control over when showings occur by using Timed Access on your Supra lockboxes. You need to know the 4-digit shackle code to modify Timed Access settings on any Supra lockbox.
Out in the field, you can choose either a pre-programmed showing window or 24-hour access.
- Press On/Off to turn on your ActiveKEY.
- Press the Down Arrow several times until the screen says SET IBOX TIMED ACCESS. Then press Enter.
- Press 1 to change to Timed Access or 2 to change to 24-Hour Access. Note: The Timed Access window cannot be edited in the field.
- Input 4-digit shackle code when prompted, press Enter and point the clear window on top of the ActiveKEY beside its antenna to the purple eye of the Supra lockbox.
To edit the specific hours of a Supra lockbox’s custom Timed Access window, bring the lockbox to any ARMLS Support Center and we will program the specific window for you. At this time, you cannot edit the hours of the showing window online through SupraWEB.
Unlike the ActiveKEY, the eKEY gives you the ability to edit the specific hours of a lockbox’s Timed Access window or choose 24-hour access while in the field.
- From Android or iPhone, open the eKEY application.
- Tap Inventory and select the serial number for the lockbox you wish to edit.
- Tap Edit at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Access Hours, type which day(s) of the week you would like to modify.
- Select a Start Time. Tap End Time.
- Select an End Time. Click Save at the top right.
- Tap Program at the bottom of the screen and enter your 4-digit shackle code.
- Activate Bluetooth on lockbox by pressing up/letting go of the keypouch.
Find more eKEY, ActiveKEY and iBox resources in Supra’s Customer Support center.